Friday, April 24, 2015

VeggieTales Super Comics Review

 
I received copies of the VeggieTales Super Comics from Family Christian along with an appreciation certificate for the purpose of this review.
 
 
 
Our family loves VeggieTales. We have been enjoying our dvd's for years along with all of their books.
 
When Family Christian started looking for bloggers to review the new VeggieTales Super Comics I got excited. I am always looking and buying these products to add to our collection of VeggieTales. So you can imagine how I felt when I got this opportunity!
 
 
 
Everyone in our big family, no matter the age, loves VeggieTales. But, I think my 6 year old and 8 year old enjoyed them the most.

 
 
 
The great thing about these comics is that my bugs (my children), I call all of them my bugs, know who the characters already are. We watch them so much that they know everything about each one.
 
 
 
We received both Volume 1 and Volume 2.
 
 
Volume 1 contains three stories; Dave and the Giant Pickle, Lyle the Kindly Viking and Larry Boy and the Prideosaurus.
 

Volume 2 contains three stories also; League of Incredible Vegetables, Larry Boy and the Reckless Ruckus and Josh and the Big Wall.

 
 
These are great little comic books. Very high quality in my opinion. The pages are beautiful.
 



Go check out these great VeggieTales Super Comics at Family Christian. These would be great for your own family or would make a wonderful gift for a VeggieTale lover!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment