Monday, July 25, 2016

Answers Bible Curriculum for Kids


Well, it's that time of the year when everyone is putting out their school supplies and all us homeschool Mom and Dad's are deciding which curriculum we want to order for this upcoming school year! It's so exciting to decide which curriculum we are gonna use in our home each and every year!

Today I want to share with you an amazing company called Masterbooks. They have the most amazing curriculum. I had the pleasure of reviewing Answers for Kids Bible Curriculum and all I can say is WOW!! It's fabulous!!!



I am using this with my 7 and 9 year olds this year for bible. It is such an engaging curriculum and very easy for my bugs to understand. The lesson plans are very easy to use and provide very detailed explanations of each lesson along with scripture, memory verses, visuals and materials to use, Lesson Truths and preparation for your lessons.

It came with a Teacher Resource CD-ROM and also a song cd.

We are not even close to finishing this, so when we are completely through with this wonderful bible curriculum, I will be back for a full review on this including lots of pictures of my bugs learning and having fun with this!!!

I encourage you to go check out Masterbooks. I highly recommend them when deciding on which curriculum you want to use in your homeschool. We love MASTERBOOKS!!!!!

Talk to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment