Sunday, December 16, 2012

Days 13, 14, 15 and 16

Day 13......

The Suburban Express!


Got our tickets and we are ready to go!!!

I found these cute little tickets here.




We had a ball! We went to town and looked at Christmas lights and instead of hot chocolate for our snack, we decided to get TCBY! Yummy! Lots of fun and memories!

Day 14.......

This was suppose to be family game night but the plans changed. I needed to finish my Christmas shopping so hubby kept all the bugs Friday night and I finished!!!!!!!

Day 15......

This day we were suppose to make a Rice Krispies Holiday Train but we had to change our plans again! We had to build a goat pen for our two new dairy goats! We spent the day together and made up for our family night and had a family day! Lots of fun. I will post pictures of our new farm animal members later.

Day 16.....

Today we had planned on singing Christmas songs together while our 2nd born bug played the piano. Instead, we decided to make our Rice Krispies Holiday Train and some Rice Krispies Christmas Trees.

For our train, I found this little kit at Hobby Lobby.


Everyone had such a good time with this!






For our trees, we used used the rice krispie recipe that is on the box of Rice Krispies and pressed it into a small plastic funnel for the Christmas tree shape. Then they decorated the trains and the trees. FUN, FUN, FUN!




I am really looking forward to tomorrow! I am the only one that knows what is in store, hehe!

God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. You guys are having so much fun!! What great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great memories!! I'm here with the Comment Club, your newest follower and fellow Crew member. A blessed Advent to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnels for Christmas tree forms- smart idea! Your Advent time sounds lovely and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas! Love the Rice Krispie treat trees! We must do that!

    Stopping by from the Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...the days that plans change...quite often around our place too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute rice krispie decorations! It's nice to know other people have plans that change also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Krispy Treat Christmas Trees. I so want to make those with my Gess! Thanks for stopping by and following! I'm following back now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Crew!

    Those Rice Crispie Christmas Trees look yummy!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete